Foglyn 1.3 (25th March 2009)
Notable features and bug fixes
- Foglyn 1.3 properly supports case hyperlinking feature of Mylyn. You can now quickly open your case by holdind down CTRL key (or Command key on Mac), and clicking case link. If you have multiple FogBugz repositories, you can also select correct repository to use. Default repository can be set per project in Project Properties dialog.
- When creating new case in Foglyn, previously used values for project, area, priority, etc., are set as default values in new case. This is useful when creating multiple cases for same project, or for same person. You don't need to choose correct project/area/person/fix fox/... again and again in each new case.
- Added support for new license types (to be announced soon).
- Foglyn can now detect FogBugz repositories which require use of HTTPS protocol. No more "Fogbugz responded with unexpected HTTP response code: 302" errors.
- Bug: After opening case with incoming changes, editor was not showing new case events. Fixed.
Kiwi bird is now used to represent FogBugz repository and cases :-)
(Used with permission from Fog Creek Software)