Foglyn 1.5 (24th June 2009)
Foglyn 1.5 is ready to take advantage of latest
and Mylyn 3.2 releases!
- Foglyn 1.5 requires Mylyn 3.1 or later. Foglyn doesn't work with Mylyn 3.0 anymore.
- WikiText is now supported in Foglyn. WikiText is another great feature of
Mylyn (since 3.1). It allows you to add formatting to your comments
using simple wiki-syntax. WikiText is supported when writing comment as well
as for formatting comments entered by others. Wiki-syntax is easily readable even when not being formatted,
so your teammates using FogBugz web interface can still read your comments.
- Foglyn now recognizes more patterns in case hyperlinks.
- When Foglyn cannot activate your "Working On" case on FogBugz repository,
it will show a warning in Progress View. It is also possible to disable Working
On synchronization now in preferences.
- Last, but not least ... Foglyn is now included in
Mylyn Connector Discovery, new feature of Mylyn 3.2 which aims to make installation
of new connectors as simple as possible.
« List of all releases
Foglyn 1.7: bug fixes and open-sourced.
Foglyn 1.6.2 release fixes FogBugz 8 compatibility bug.